ABC Cars, Aero engines and the Robin aeroplane

Belsize for sale

More
1 year 5 months ago - 1 year 5 months ago #1401 by Frosty96
Replied by Frosty96 on topic Belsize for sale
Good to see interest in Belsize Bradshaw cars, my family has NW-565 as well as a ABC 123cc Skootamota. We were very happy to see another Belsize appear that we have not seen before. It is a real shame if the internals of this car have been lost. When my late grandfather (Ian Martin Frost) purchased NW-565 in 1989ish he heard of one in pieces up in Scotland, which is not the one for auction with H&H. The late Tim Harding's blue Belsize with the spare engine was sold to his cousin which is now looking to be sold. The green Belsize is owned by the Bradshaw family. The 3 known complete running Belsize's (red, green and blue) once met at brooklands in the late 00's. 

Photo attached of our mighty Belsize racing at Oulton Park VSCC Light car race 2021 which was a 40min 2 driver race, with my father and I sharing the wheel.

Angus Frost
Attachments:
Last edit: 1 year 5 months ago by Frosty96.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 5 months ago - 1 year 5 months ago #1402 by Frosty96
Replied by Frosty96 on topic Belsize for sale

Last edit: 1 year 5 months ago by Frosty96.

More
1 year 5 months ago #1403 by dhales
Replied by dhales on topic Belsize for sale
It was good to see the Belsize in racing trim.  Mention was made of the green one and the blue one.  Attached are a couple of pictures of the blue one when it was a yellowy-buff colour when the late Tim Harding first acquired it, and a further picture of it in its later blue livery joined by the green one taken at a VSCC anniversary event at Malvern.  Do Belsize owners have a reasonable quantity of period articles or advertising material?  If not I should be able to add one or two extracts from my library.

David Hales

More
1 year 5 months ago #1404 by Dabney
Replied by Dabney on topic Belsize for sale
David,
I would be pleased to scan the 'Bradshaw engined' information you have and speak with Andrew at Brooklands to see if we can get it securely stored alongside the related ABC information.
best wishes Ian

More
1 year 4 months ago #1412 by Bradders
Replied by Bradders on topic Belsize for sale
hello, does anyone know who bought this?

More
1 year 4 months ago #1414 by Alan Sinclair
Replied by Alan Sinclair on topic Belsize for sale
I would be very interested in the engine for sale. Alan