"WA" Finished

More
2 years 3 weeks ago - 2 years 3 weeks ago #1311 by Batten
"WA" Finished was created by Batten
Dear ABC Community

I am pleased to be able to share with everyone that the restoration/rebuild of my ABC 3hp motorcycle, WA 2535, is finished!

A big thankyou to all those who helped with information and guidance over the last 4 years and I am really pleased to have reached a point where I can think about riding it.

So a couple of pictures below for your entertainment. The first is from way back at the end of December 2017 and was taken the day after "WA" arrived and in the company of my Rudge-Bradshaw Special.

The next two pictures are of the end results

All I have to do now is learn how to start "WA" easily and repeatably. I have ridden the machine around the block and under control, but it did take a lot of pushing to get it going. So any tips from you veterans would be appreciated.

Phil
Last edit: 2 years 3 weeks ago by Batten.
The following user(s) said Thank You: keithsams

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #1312 by Daniel
Replied by Daniel on topic "WA" Finished
Bravo beau travail

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #1313 by Dell
Replied by Dell on topic "WA" Finished
Good to see another ABC restored and running,now you have the teething troubles to sort out I'm sure you will soon find your way around it and gain experience all the time,enjoy the journey,
ABC's are usually easy starters so I'm sure it's nothing too daunting
Best of luck

Dell

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #1315 by Batten
Replied by Batten on topic "WA" Finished
Dear All

After a fair bit of head scratching "WA" is now starting easily and when required. For proof below is a short clip of our heroic test pilot and "WA" doing their thing.