ABC Barthelemy

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #1306 by Daniel
ABC Barthelemy was created by Daniel
Bonjour
Je viens d'acquérir l'ABC Barthelemy et j'en profite pour vous faire parvenir quelques photos avec toutes les coupes remportées par cette moto

Hello
I have just acquired the ABC Barthelemy and I take the opportunity to send you some photos with all the cups won by this bike
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #1308 by gioorl
Replied by gioorl on topic ABC Barthelemy
Well done you. You must have been following this bike for a while.

What sort of speeds are you expecting to reach with this upgraded ABC?
Maybe you should take it to Salt Lake City and compete with Peter

Thanks for sharing!

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #1309 by Dabney
Replied by Dabney on topic ABC Barthelemy
Very interesting machine. I have seen and admired it at Montlherry. Please share some details of the changes from the standard. Enjoy
best wishes
Ian

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #1310 by Daniel
Replied by Daniel on topic ABC Barthelemy
Merci pour vos commentaires. Avant de faire rouler cette moto il me faut entièrement la réviser je pense m'en occuper l'hivers prochain. Effectivement un chalenge comme celui de Peter fait rêver mais c'est un peu loin pour moi. Surtout que Peter est un homme charmant que j'ai eu le plaisir de recevoir à mon domicile avec son fils.

Thank you for your comments. Before riding this bike I have to completely overhaul it I think I will take care of it next winter. Indeed a chalenge like Peter's makes you dream but it's a little far for me. Especially since Peter is a charming man that I had the pleasure of receiving at my home with his son.