Rallies and runs

Vintage Revival Montlhery 2017

More
8 years 1 month ago #189 by T. Baxter
Vintage Revival Montlhery 2017 was created by T. Baxter
Registration is open for VRM May 2017. Vincent Chamon has confirmed that the ABC display may have a marquee free of charge ! We must put on a good display. Perhaps we need to have a few people willing to manage the British contingent - any volunteers ?
http://www.vintage-revival.fr/?page_id=31

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #193 by keithsams
Replied by keithsams on topic Vintage Revival Montlhery 2017
Hi Tony
I have mislaid your phone number can you get in touch please about montlherty thanks keith

More
8 years 1 month ago #196 by T. Baxter
Replied by T. Baxter on topic Vintage Revival Montlhery 2017
Hi all, Keith and I have now talked about Montlhery, and Keith has offered to be the contact point for our entries to the event. I will update everyone on details etc, but, if you, or your friends have ABC motorcycles, engines, artefacts or even a car that you would like to take to France in May 2017, please register your interest with Keith now.
Let us make a great effort and see what kind of show we can put on :)

More
8 years 1 month ago #198 by gioorl
Replied by gioorl on topic Vintage Revival Montlhery 2017
I don't have much faith I'll be able to find tires for my Skoota in time for Montlhery but I should be able to put it back together. Because of that I did not register but I hope we'll find some space on one of the many vans to bring it down there.
I suspect many cannot plan a year ahead but there will always be room for an exposition, just no access to the track.

More
8 years 1 month ago #199 by T. Baxter
Replied by T. Baxter on topic Vintage Revival Montlhery 2017
The only thing about Montlhery from our (the Museum) point of view is that it takes at least a year to organise !
I do hope you can get tyres Giovanni, it would be great to see it going round :)

More
7 years 10 months ago #238 by VINTAGE REVIVAL MONTLHERY
Replied by VINTAGE REVIVAL MONTLHERY on topic Vintage Revival Montlhery 2017
Dear Friends the new poster for the next VRM 2017 is here !!!

e-mail to join your pre-registration form : vintage-revival-montlhery@outlook.com

Best regards

Vincent C
Attachments: