Rallies and runs

100 years of sopwith

More
4 years 7 months ago #694 by gioorl
Replied by gioorl on topic 100 years of sopwith
Quite a lot of people turned up at Founders Day and the A.B.C. 100th birthday was certainly a busy party

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: keithsams

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #770 by Peter Gillespie
Replied by Peter Gillespie on topic 100 years of sopwith
On the 8th, 9th and 10th of November, they are having the EPOQUAUTO show in Lyon, France. At the show I believe there are going to be 33 motorcycles of the ABC/Gnome & Rhone type. After my month end visit in the UK, I am going through to Lyon to see the show where 100 years of the ABC/Gnome & Rhone will be celebrated. There is even an ABC on the official advertising cover. Is anyone interested in joining me there?

Regards
Peter.
Attachments:

More
4 years 5 months ago #771 by Daniel
Replied by Daniel on topic 100 years of sopwith
This exhibition is exactly an exhibition to celebrate the centenary of the manufacture of motorcycles at Gnome & Rhône since the ABC which was built under license until the 125 R4X of 1959. There will be 33 motorcycles of the mark: ABC 1920, ABC 1922, Type C, D, D2, H, E, D3, D4, E3, CM1, CM2, Junior, V2, CV2, Major, Super Major, X Solo, X Sidecar, XA2, AX2, R2, R3, R4s, LC531, racing L53, R4f, L4200, R4x
On the stand there will be a plane with engine The Rhone of 1911 the plane is a Blériot XI. We will be happy to see you on the stand
Daniel DAVID
Apprenez à prononcer
Ouvrir dans Google Traduction
Commentaires
Résultats Web
Correcteur d'orthographe et de grammaire – français – Reverso
www.reverso.net › orthographe › correcteur-francais