ABC parts please help identify

More
4 years 5 months ago #754 by Peter Gillespie
Replied by Peter Gillespie on topic ABC parts please help identify
So Far Identified
8 of 8 Skootamota Crankshaft
6 of 7 Bolt for Bridge for Camlink Pin( Motorcycle)
7 of 7 Skootamota Con Rod

See the original sales label
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #755 by DeepDiver
Replied by DeepDiver on topic ABC parts please help identify
Hi. The 18 small components look as if they are the push rod levers inside the crack case of the Skootamota .
Please see photos.

Regards Neil
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peter Gillespie

More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #757 by skootamota
Replied by skootamota on topic ABC parts please help identify
Hi Peter I would be very interested in these hub/sprocket items if they are for a Skootamota!
Regards Peter Pooley
Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by skootamota. Reason: more information

More
4 years 5 months ago #758 by Peter Gillespie
Hi Neil and Rodney
Neil , What a beautiful Skootamota you have. I see you have lots of passion and that is wonderful. I dont as yet have a Skootamota and the ABC parts I have should be among the Skootamota People. The Sprockets and Hubs and other parts i have on the Parts for Sale are for the Sopwith motorcycles and the parts I have are for the motorcycles. The parts on Help me to Identify are for the Skootamota and the car and some may not even be for this forum. That is why I want help to Identify the parts. We need to get the parts into the right hands. I would prefer to exchange parts rather than sell them. I have 5 ABC Sopwiths and an incomplete Gnome Rhone. I am not interested in value , tell me what you have that I need and tell me what you need. We need to get more ABC out on the road running well. I have cleaned up the motorcycle parts using glass dust blasting and Liquid Blasting and they have cleaned up well.I have not started with the Skootamota parts yet. The parts are in Sheffield and I will pick them up at the end of the month when I come again. If there is a Skootamota For Sale I would be interested as I think the bug has bitten. Greetings ABC

More
4 years 5 months ago #760 by Peter Gillespie
Hi Peter Pooley
The Hubs and Sprocket I have listed in the Parts For Sale are not for the Skootamota . They are for the Sopwith ABC Motorcycle. Some of the pictures earlier in this Subject are for Skootamota. If you would want any, just let me know.
Regards Peter
The following user(s) said Thank You: skootamota

More
4 years 3 months ago #788 by Peter Gillespie
Attachments: