ABC Cars, Aero engines and the Robin aeroplane

ABC Car parts wanted

More
5 years 3 months ago #491 by markk
ABC Car parts wanted was created by markk
Hi
I am constructing and ABC-based lightweight special and would be interested in acquiring any ABC car parts including; axles, gearbox radiator, badges, identity, etc...
Thank you
Mark k

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #493 by Bradders
Replied by Bradders on topic ABC Car parts wanted
Hello, welcome to the forum, we also have a car, which is almost ready. Unfortunately we don't have any of the bits you require! We had some badges made, although not to fit on standard car. Out of curiosity what are your plans for the car? Are you using a original chassis etc? I have only ever seen 2 others apart from our own so its always interesting to hear of another.

George

More
5 years 2 months ago #494 by markk
Replied by markk on topic ABC Car parts wanted
Hi George,
Thanks for your reply. So far I only have an engine and a bare chassis of currently unknown origin.
Are there any photos of your car or the badges online?
markk

More
5 years 2 months ago #495 by Lillebror
Replied by Lillebror on topic ABC Cars
I have an ABC Supersports and know of another ABC belonging to a VSCC member so yours is probably new to me. Interesting!
I blew the engine in racing and had to get new cylinders made (in the way the company made in the early twenties)
hakan@sandberg-amal.se

More
5 years 2 months ago #496 by Bradders
Replied by Bradders on topic ABC Cars
Hello lillebror, I'm sure father has been in contact with you in the past, so likely he is the vscc member you know off. We have had new cylinders cast as well, waiting to be machined.

Mark will take some photos later. There is a video on youtube of its first start-up somewhere